Monday, October 20, 2008

Wilton course 1/Class 2

I love this class! I'm so happy that I finally signed up. I can't wait to learn more. Here is the progression of my first cake.

Icing the cake:
Took me 2 hours to get it this uneven:) I used thick icing when I should have used the thin.



Star tips:
In class I only time to add the orange. This was easier than I thought it would be. It's not perfect and I know it will take time, but I don't think I did that bad for my first time.


Playing around:

I couldn't just send my cake to Aaron's work without more color.

Note: black is a very hard color to make.....


Writing and piping:

I learned how to copy over the practice writing, so you can see my freestyle is not very good at all. I hope I get better at free hand writing.


TA-DA!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

YUMMY! that cake looks delicious!

Jules said...

It looks great babbs.