Monday, October 27, 2008

Wilton course 1/ class 3

This week was clown week. My instructor asked me before class if I had a fear of clowns;)
The summer of 1977 (the year I was born) my instructor was a clown for Ringling Brothers. How cool is that?

Here are the pictures from this week's class. I made an oreo cake this week. Vicki, from Healthy eats and Sinful treats made it for her clown cake as well. Oreo Cake recipe




Preparing the cake:
Looks yummy!




The Clowns:
I really thought this would be horrible and I would not make a good clown. The bag was "striped" with 3 colors (rose, violet and leafy green). I really like the look of the striping.



Not so bad, right?


Adding the flowers:
I added the flowers I learned in class too.





What do you think?


1 comment:

Heather said...

Ha! Very cute. I like the striping. My instructor showed us how to do that, but I have yet to put it to use.