Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby!

My husband loves Tennesse football so I decided to make a football cake for him. The squares aren't anywhere near perfect, but I tried:) He loves it so I guess that's all that matters.

Aaron's birthday was yesterday, he's 32 years old. So think about the date of his birthday and think about his sign..... Scorpio, need I say more. He lives up to the sign. Aaron's lucky he is cute and I kind of like him.

Yes, those are pipe cleaners for the field goal post.

I am taking the cake to his family's Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow night. I hope they like, half is Strawberry and half chocolate. I haven't really used any special cake recipes, I'm afraid they won't turn out good enough to put icing on so I stick with Duncan Hines.












I can't figure out how to rotate the picture.... I'm too tired to figure it out;)


2 comments:

Jules said...

babbs - it's looks fantastic!

Nerdy said...

You really are so good at this. I love it. And Happy Belated Birthday to my next husband!